Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gloomy Day :-(

Well, the clouds match my mood today.  I had a bad feeling about weigh-in today, and I have been feeling it for the last couple days.  Friday and Saturday were not very good control days...one day we hosted a game night with snacky type foods, and Saturday we had our company Winter Gala which included a way over the top buffet.  I tried to make good decisions, and plan ahead, but its virtually impossible to track every single thing that you eat at a buffet, and it definitely came back to bite me.  I also found that I skipped breakfast a couple of times this week, which is unusual for me.  And my weigh-in suffered for it.  I experienced my first gain since joining WW (2.4lbs!)...and I am beating myself up.  I know I just need to move on, but I am concerned I am not going to meet my goal of being under 200lbs by  my birthday.  Now I have 24.6 lbs to lose in the next 10 weeks...that's a tall order.  That's an average of 2.5 lbs per week.  I don't want to give up hope, but I am not feeling really confident about it.  I need to kick it into high gear like whoa.  I need to be earning a ton of APs, and I need to get focused and have a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment