From a food perspective, Christmas was much harder for me than Thanksgiving. Many of our family traditions for Christmas involve breakfast, not just dinner, which throws a monkey wrench in the whole daily eating "plan". I am sure most people do this...at least those on WWs: eat a couple points for breakfast, a couple for lunch, and save the most for dinner as your larger meal. Well, when you start out the day with a breakfast buffet on Christmas Eve, or on Christmas Day with pancakes, sausage, and cinnamon buns, that doesn't leave much room for the dinner time festivites. Good news - I didn't use all of my Weekly Points at all, but definitely more than I usually do. So I went into my weigh in sure that THIS was going to be the week that I gained weight. Since starting WW in September, I had not yet had one of those weeks - I have had minimal loss weeks, but no gains. And I was sure this was going to be it. But I didn't! After all that, I still lost 2 lbs! And dropped into another tens place! This brings my total loss thus far to 32.5 lbs. So that is 30+ lbs in about 14 weeks! My next big goal is to be in "onederland" by my birthday...that means lose at least 29 lbs in another 14 weeks. I really need to get focused on Activity Points to help that along. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...


No comments:
Post a Comment