Wednesday, January 11, 2012

25 Pounds From My Chin?

One night after I had lost about 20lbs, my brother announced...."Hey! You only have one chin now!" He asked how much I had lost and I said 20lbs and he told me he thought that I had lost all 20lbs in my chin. Well, then I hit 25 lbs and he wondered where I was losing it if not my chin. Well, I found out. I mean, I knew that my pants were getting looser, my sister comments often on my "clown pants" that look like I climbed in my dad's closet and put them on. I needed new pants. And I still need new pants. I just don't want to waste the money on pants that I will hopefully not be able to wear in a month. So...I went to Goodwill to see if I could find anything there. I figured, why not? So I tried on a pair of pants - size 18 (I was wearing size 22W when this all started), and not 18W, just regular old 18. They fit. Nice. I would love for them to be 16s, but we'll get there. So I lift up my shirt to check how the pants fit and like everyone else who has ever stood in a dressing room trying on pants, I twisted one way and then I twisted the other way to check out my butt. Well, there's the rest of the weight loss. What I haven't lost in my chin, I have lost in my butt. And I have to admit that that's a little disappointing. Flat butts run in my family. And I never had a flat but. My friend's ring tone for me was always Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. I don't have a Honky Tonk Badonkadonk anymore....I don't even have a badonkadonk...I have a flat butt. So while this disappoints me a little - seriously, couldn't I have lost the weight in my stomach or my thighs, or even my hips?!?!? - at least the pounds are gone....from more than just my chin.


No comments:

Post a Comment