The results are in, and I think I am going to opt for bulimia - mainly because I don't have the willpower to be anorexic. This past week, I went to the gym (even when Vince wouldn't go with me), ate less food at my meals, made smarter snack choices, etc. While Vince spent his week eating 5-6 helpings of dinner every night, napping on the couch, and the one time he DID go to the gym, I lifted 3000 lbs more than him! So, its a given....right? I am going to lose more weight than him. Well, let me just tell you. That damn commercial for Alli diet pills makes me want to throw something. The only thing that Vince ACTUALLY did this week was to stop drinking soda. DAMN IT! So now, I am being punished because I am NOT addicted to soda? It is a cruel cruel world.
Oh yeah....guess I should make this clear in case you didn't get the hint, I lost nothing. NOTHING. Not a SINGLE pound, not even HALF a pound. And Vince, you ask? Vince lost three pounds. Oh wait. Nope, not three pounds....3.5 lbs! Bastard!
So, what am I going to try and do different this week? Well, I need to get to the gym MORE. Routine, routine, routine. And even on my days not to go to the gym, I need to move on purpose. Even when I am home all day, by myself, with tons of great shows about people having babies on to entertain me and make me want to be pregnant again. I need to remember what I want BEFORE I have another baby. I want to lose weight. I don't want to add on another 40 lbs that I am not going to lose after the baby is born. So "move on purpose". That will be the goal for next week: "Move on purpose".
Tune in next Wednesday for the next great update on the O'Neal/Cannon/Schrader/White/Holsey Family's The Biggest Loser.

You need to do something to kick start your metabolism. Eat smaller portions 6 times a day. Drink atleast 64oz of water a day, and watch the sugars b/c fruit is great but there is a lot of simple sugars in fruit that your body turns straight into carbs. Keep it up I know you can do it!
ReplyDelete