Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Biggest Loser - Week 2

I am too tired to go on a tirade tonight.  Besides, I think that I ranted enough on Tuesday.  We drove home from Ohio on Wednesday.  We got to my parent's house in the evening and took our turns weighing in.  I went first, to get it over with.  Lol.  I lost 0.10 lbs.  Screw it.  And after the Wisconsin Butter Steakburger, and four pounds of scrapple, Vince lost 7.8 lbs.  Jacob said that we should eat Extra Fiber bread EVERY DAY.  Haha.  Well, good for Vince.  That makes a total of like 12 lbs for him.  I guess I need to inject a Y chromosome.  But I would be afraid of the side effects ;-).

So...off to another week.  We have a second car that works now.  So I can't blame anyone but myself if I don't go to the gym.  Week 3......woooorah!


No comments:

Post a Comment