Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Is the Stuff

This Is The Stuff by Francesca Battistelli

I lost my keys


In the great unknown

And call me please

'Cause I can't find my phone



This is the stuff that drives me crazy.

This is the stuff that's getting to me lately.

In the middle of my little mess

I forget how big I'm blessed



This is the stuff that gets under my skin

But I've got to trust You know exactly what You're doing

It might not be what I might choose

But this is the stuff you use



45 in a 35

Sirens and fines

While I'm running behind



This is the stuff that drives me crazy

This is the stuff that's getting to me lately

In the middle of my little mess

I forget how big I'm blessed



This is the stuff that gets under my skin

But I've got to trust You know exactly what You're doing

It might not be what I might choose but this is the stuff You use



To break me of impatience

Conquer my frustrations

I've got a new appreciation



It's not the end of the world



This is the stuff that drives me crazy.

This is the stuff

Someone save me

In the middle of little my mess

I forget how big I'm blessed



This is the stuff that gets under my skin

And I've got to trust you know exactly what You're doing

Might not be what I would choose but this is the stuff You use



This is the stuff You use

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't that the truth?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment