Monday, February 1, 2010

The Biggest Loser - Week 3

I have been a bit delayed in updating for week three's results to the O'Neal/Cannon/Schrader/White/Holsey Family's Biggest Loser competition.

Last Monday, Jon and I went to the YMCA to workout.  It was quite an event!  The plan was to sneak Jon in so we didn't need to pay $10 for him to be a visitor for the day.  We totally got busted.  We went in the side entrance so we wouldn't have to scan cards to get in.  The second we walked through the door, the guy at the desk asked us to scan our cards.  Darn it!  Totally busted.  We played it off though and prepared ourselves to pay the $10.  The guy said he was gonna let us slide for today and not pay the fee!  Crazy!  Thanks, dude!  Jon says the always catch the big white guy!


So Jon and I worked out for almost two hours.  We started on the bikes, and then moved on to the weight machines.  Jon suggested we try out the rowing machine, which I have never been on before.  We started out and go into our rhythm.  Jon said that when he was in high school they used to row for 10 minutes so he challenged us to do it for 10 minutes.  At about the two minute mark, Jon suddenly remembered that they actually only rowed for three minutes.  So we stopped there.  Lol.  But we did finish our circuit and Jon and I were both sweating.  Jon was busting his butt.  He was doing a heck of a lot more weight than me with his arms and I know I was in pain, so he HAD TO BE HURTING.  He said it was days later that he finally stopped hurting.  Lol.

On Wednesday, we went in for the weigh-in.  Vince lost 2.8 pounds this past week.  I lost 1.2 pounds.  Holy Moly!  I finally broke the 1lb mark!  WOOOOHOOOO!  One measly pound.  Lol.  Well, at least its a pound.

I really need to work on the drinking water thing.  I suck at it.  Really bad.  If I don't fix myself something to drink in the morning, it will be three o'clock in the afternnon and I will realize that I haven't had anything to drink all day.  That's a pretty far cry from drinking eight 8oz glasses of water a day.  Shwoo.  Yeah, definintely need to work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it going Katie. You are on the way, girl! And thanks for the attitude--loved the laughter. That's half the battle right there.

    ReplyDelete